Saturday 20 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Two

It is a not all right day. 

Zita went to the nasty food hospital early in the morning. To bring Emmet a tasty cheesy croissant. For his breakfast.

Niamh had to leave way early too. Today is Niamh's special toe dance day. She is not the toe dance star this time. Because now she is a dance a lot teacher. 

She was a beautiful mermaid. For her very own dance. She was the best mermaid ever. Zita told me. It is true. 

My friend Emmet's nice doctors are going to put more holes in Emmet today. I do not know when. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Craig went in to guard him. When Zita came home.

Because I cannot go to the nasty food hospital. To guard him. Because of the silly no nice dogs in hospitals rule. That is not right. 

What if there are very fierce lions hiding in the hospital. Who will guard Emmet from lions if I am not there. Oh dear. That is not right.

I stayed at home and guarded the whole house. All by myself. It is better when people are here for me to guard. It is known.

Zita came home for a nice nap. So I could guard her. She will stay with Emmet tonight. To guard him.

One time they gave him not the right medicine and he got way way too sore. That is why Zita guards him. When he wakes all up. After they put the nasty holes in him. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

I do not know why they put nasty holes in my friend Emmet. Nobody told me. 

Before Emmet wakes all up Craig will come home so I can guard him. Maybe we will watch a nice detective. From way far away. With a brave dog. On the television. In the den. 

Niamh is taking care of little children tonight. 

For real money. So she can go to the too much money coffee store. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot this morning. When I play catch the ball I do not worry so much. It is known. That is good. 

Craig's friend Mister Tom found a very special only for listening to book. Just for Emmet. It is his new favourite book. That is nice. 

Mister Tom is a good friend. He can find all the special books and movies in the whole world. Good for him.

Niamh and Emily and Cara and I went for a nice walk. There were too many people. Because of the ladies playing kick the ball. 

We got tasty pizza from nice Mister Tony. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment