Saturday 27 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Nine

We had a very quiet day. That is good.

Niamh and Orlaith have gone to Julia's other house. The brand new one. Right beside the way big river. With lots of way fast boats. And a beach. And rafts. That is nice. 

They are going to sleep there. Tomorrow too. Ha. 

Zita and Craig and I took all the awful weeds all away from our beautiful patio. I was a big help. I did not dig any holes. Good for me.

Zita went to our big nice church. To say Hi to Mister God. That is nice. 

My friend Jamie came for a little visit. When we were taking all the weeds away. Craig gave Professor Jill a big picture of the Broken House War. 

We are going to cook outside tonight. Tasty steaks. And all squished up potatoes. For Zita and Emmet and Craig. Not me. Oh well.

We will have our tasty dinner all in the house. In the dining room. No picnics today. 

Craig's football team won. On the television. Last night. He was surprised. Me too. Ha.

Tonight we will watch a nice detective catch nasty people. On the television. In the den. We have a very comfy rug in the den. Just for me. Tha is good. 






No comments:

Post a Comment