Wednesday 3 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty Four

It is a very nice day. Zita and I went for a nice walk. That is good.

Craig went out to lunch with his old friend. From when he used to work for our nice Queen. That is good.

When Emmet came up stairs for his tasty lunch he got too sore again. Oh dear. 

Now he is downstairs having a nice rest on his comfy bed. Zita made him lots of Irish tea. And his cake of cheese. It is his favourite cake.

I will take care of him. If Zita is way busy. Oh dear. 

I get worried when Emmet is too sore. I do not want him to go back to the nasty food hospital. It is known. I can not guard him when he is not here. That is not right. Oh dear. 

Dogs can not go to the nasty food hospital. That is the rule. That is not right. Sometime people have silly rules.

Craig says he will be all fine. That is good. I will talk to Saint Newton tonight. Anyway. When everybody is all fast asleep. It is known. 

Our cousin Orlaith is still in way far away Ireland. She has to write a kabillion remember everything exams. Oh dear. I do not like exams. She had to start today. Too bad for her. Oh dear. 

She is going to come for a nice visit. And sleep in the other bedroom in the scary basement. 

The present man brought my friend Emmet more way interesting books. All about long long time ago way far away Ireland. 

More stories all about stealing cows. Oh dear. That is not nice. Who will take all the cows back to their nice gardens. That is not right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment