Sunday 28 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety

We had a way big sleep in today. Even me. Good for us.

Last night Zita and I went for a long walk. We visited my friends the ducks. Who live in the other pond. There are lots of baby ducks. That is good.

Craig and Zita and I had toasts this morning. When we were all awake. 

Then Zita and I went for our little errands walk. We went to the nice hardware store. I get tasty treats there. Because I am a very polite dog. It is known.

And Mister Nicasto's smelly cheese store. It is a very nice to smell store. It is known. We got band new strawberries for Emmet. 

I did not steal any nice green beans this time. Good for me. 

And we went to the buy beautiful special cards store. To get a beautiful card for Zita's friend who is getting all married. I did not get a treat. 

The lady at the store did not know the nice dogs rule. She is a new store lady. Oh well.

We are having own made scones for our lunch. That is good. With tasty jams. Ha. 

It is a bit I cannot see it rainy outside. Just like way far away Ireland. Zita told me. It makes you all wet. And you do not know it. Oh well.

We had a very nice quiet day. I had a way long nap. In the afternoon. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment