Monday 22 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Four

My friend Emmet is still at the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. 

He should be all home. In his cosy bedroom. In the basement. So I can guard him. Then he will be all better forever. It is true. 

Niamh had her last remember everything exam this morning. Ha.

Zita went to the nasty food hospital. To bring Emmet tasty croissants for his breakfast. That is good. We had croissants this morning. No toasts today. 

The nasty kitchen door fell on me. The other night. It was way scary. 

This morning I would not leave my comfy bedroom. Even for my peanut butter treats. Craig had to come and pull me off the bed. Oh dear. 

He did not know about the nasty door.  I would not go in the kitchen that way at all. It would jump on top of me again. It is known.  

I would not go to my nice bowl of water. It was too close to the nasty door. Then Craig knew. Ha. 

He took the nasty door and put it away. I was way happy. I jumped up and gave him lots of kisses. Good for me.

Zita and Niamh went in the gold big car to the aeroport. To get our cousin Orlaith. From way far away. That is good.

Craig stayed at the nasty food hospital. To guard Emmet. Until our dinner time. 

This morning Craig and I made the house all spic and span. So Orlaith will not know we are too messy. Ha. Good for us.  

When Orlaith came back to my house she played catch the ball with me. She did not forget I liked to play catch the ball. That is good. 

She went to bed early. Because of the airplane ride. I am waiting for Zita to come home from guarding my friend Emmet. Then I will go to my comfy bed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment