Wednesday 1 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Three

We had a nice sleep in today. Not until late today. 

Then we went for a nice long walk with my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. And then it rained and rained and we were all soggy. Oh well. 

There are even more baby ducks in my other pond. That is good.

We had fat toasts today. We did not have any nice jam.

It is our country's sing happy birthday day. That is good. But it is all rainy and loud noisy outside. Everything will be all way soggy. Even all the people. Too bad for everybody. 

Zita was making the garden all beautiful. But she came in before all the windy rain. That is good. 

There was so much windy rain I could not see our pond. Oh well. 

My friend Emmet is still sore. Even on the inside. Because of the way too many nasty holes. He had a giant nap this morning. Me too. Good for us. 

Zita and Craig and Emmet and I watched the nice churchman detective last night. On the television. In the den. 

There was a very little dog. He was not so big a help. Oh well. I guarded everybody. Except Niamh and Orlaith. 

They are still at the brand new house. Beside the giant river. With Miss Julia. They are coming home tomorrow. That is good. 

All the windy rain made Zita's little phone all soggy. Oh dear. Now in has to live in a bowl. All full of little bits of rice. Just like our tasty Chinese dinners. Phones are not so tasty. Oh dear.

There are going to very loud noises tonight. Because of the happy birthday party. I do not like the loud noises so much. 

Emmet does not like them either. It is known. I will guard him. And he will guard me. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment