Sunday 21 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Three

I had to guard Craig and Niamh all night. All by myself.

Zita had to stay at the nasty food hospital. All night. To help my friend Emmet wake all up. After the put more holes in him operation. 

The nasty food hospital makes you go fast asleep when they put holes in you. So you do not leak all over their floors. It is known.

She said there were no lions in the hospital last night. At all. Just lots nice people. To take care of my friend Emmet. So he will be all better forever. That is good.

This time did not have a way sick tummy. That is good. 

Last night I had to sleep at the top of the big comfy bed. So Craig would not get scared. Because he was all alone in the very big bed. Good for me.

When Zita came home this morning we had a nice nap. A not so long nap. That is good. We were very tired. Guarding your family makes you tired. It is known.

Niamh is reading reading reading. For her remember everything exam tomorrow. Oh dear. I do not like exams. It is known. 

Miss Rachel-going-to-a-doctor-in-Ireland came to visit Emmet. To make sure he was all awake. And to talk. And talk. That is good. Maybe they will have tea. 

That is what friends drink. Or coffee. Or Scotsman's whisky. It is known. 

Dogs just have nice water. Sometimes from the bathtub. Or the outside water fountains. Ha.

My friend Cousin Orlaith is coming for a nice visit tomorrow. That is good. I will be way busy tomorrow. It is known. 

Today is be nice to your father day. I did not ever see my father. So Craig and Emmet are my fathers instead. That is good. 

Craig does not have a father any more. But he has my friend Emmet and my friend Niamh. And Zita. And Me. It is known. Good for us. 
 
Niamh went to visit Emmet in the nasty food hospital. Too give him lots of hugs. That is good. 

Craig and Niamh went to Mister Kettleman's bagel store. They brought home their dinner. I got a bit of green pickle that dropped on the floor. I did not like it so very much. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment