Sunday 7 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty Eight

We had a nice sleep in today. We always sleep in on Sunday. That is good. 

Craig and I got up first. To play catch the ball. Ha. Good for me. 

Last night when Zita and I went for our nice walk there was a duck on the street. Not in the pond. Ducks should stay in the nice ponds. That is why we have all full up ponds. For my friends the ducks. 

If they go on the street they will get lost. Or get squished. Maybe by the Giants from Craig's scary programs. Oh dear. 

Zita and Craig had coffees and dessert last night. On the way busy street. I stayed here to guard Emmet. We did not see any Giants. That is good. 

It was way quiet last night. Niamh was away at Julia's other house. Beside the very big river. Oh well.

I saw a policeman with his very big policeman dog. It was as big as me. They were on my street. Right at the corner. I do not know why. 

He did not have I am his policeman dog jacket on. He was just all fury. Not so fury as my friend Jamie. Jamie is a way fury dog. It is known.

Rachel-going-to-be-doctor-in-Ireland came over to my house today. 

She and my friend Emmet went out for lunch. They walked up to our very busy street. To get a nice tasty lunch. And have a nice talk. For a long time. That is nice.

Emmet is still a bit sore. Oh dear. He went anyway. 

All the kick the ball ladies in the whole world are here. To play kick the ball. Today. 

Lots and lots of people want to watch them. Now there are too many cars on my streets. They are all lost. Ha.

We are going to have tasty hamburgers for dinner tonight. That is good. I always get lettuce treats when we have hamburgers. And bits of cheese. Good for me. Ha. 

Zita and I had a nice slow walk before my dinner. To see all the people. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment