Monday 15 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Seven

FI have had a way busy day.

Zita and I went for a very early nice walk. Before everybody was all awake. It is all quiet way early in the morning. It not so hot in the way early morning. 

We had toasts this morning. With Craig. I got a giant piece of toasts. Ha. 

The biggest truck in the world got stuck on my corner. It was a carry giant digging machines truck. It got stuck going around my watching corner. 

A little car tried to drive all around it. The way big truck had a way way loud horn. And he blew it at the little car. Oh dear. 

It took a long time to get the way big truck all straight again. The little car ran all away. Ha. Silly car. 

Then a man came to my own house. To make television pictures of my house. In case the giant digging machines break it. Oh dear. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

Zita would be way up set if they broke our beautiful house. It is known. 

He made pictures everywhere. Even my comfy bed. And downstairs. Even Emmet's cosy room. Emmet was out on his nice afternoon walk. 

It is a hot day. With lots of sheep clouds. Not nice fluffy sheep clouds. Fat black sheep. The too much rain fat clouds. Oh well. 

Craig put the make the house all nice and cool machine on. 

Tomorrow is Niamh's last day of school. Ha. Then the remember everything exam. Oh dear. 

My friend Emmet had to go back to the nasty food hospital. This afternoon. 

Zita drove him in the gold big car. His lung is all sore again. He has to go and see his nice lady doctor. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. 

I will stay here to guard Craig. And make him feel better. I do not like it when things are not right. It is known.

Zita phoned us. The doctors have to put another nasty hole in my friend Emmet. I am very sad. Oh dear. Oh dear. Zita is keeping him company. To make sure all the doctors do everything the right way. It is known. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. And Uncle Bill. When everyone is fast asleep. And no one will hear me. So Craig and Zita will not worry way too much. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment