Friday 12 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Four

It is a soggy day. Again. 

Everybody went to bed early last night. That is good. People stay up too late. It is known. I like my comfy bed.

A man came to get some of our nice newspapers. Way early. I did not bark at him. I was all asleep. Oh well.

Zita and I went for a little walk. We were soggy. Oh well.

We did not have toasts today. Zita had to take Doctor Susan to the catch the way dangerous trains station. Zita said Doctor Susan's train will not fall all over and crash. That is good.

Then Zita took lots and lots of newspapers to all the nice stores on the busy street. I did not go. 

Yesterday I was a big help. When my friend Niamh was was all a little bit scared. Because of the silly man. Zita said so. That is good. It is my job.

Nasty men will not come in my house. I bark at them. With my very fierce bark. Sometimes I get in trouble. It is hard being a good guard your family dog. It is known. 

My friend Garry can not get all his nice newspapers. His leg is all sore. Because of an operation. Oh dear. My cousin Mattie will help him get all better. It is known.

Zita said she will find another nice person to bring his newspapers to all the other people. Someone with not so sore legs. 

Emmet went out in the soggy rain. To the Mister Kettleman's store. Where they make the tasty bagels. 

Niamh goes there all the time. With her dance a lot friends. They had to make the store way bigger. Too many friends. Ha. 

Emmet likes brand new just all ready bagels. He waits for them at Mister Kettleman's. And eats them all toasty warm. Ha. 

He wore his new don't get all soggy coat. That is good. 

It is very noisy outside. The digging men are making big holes in the street. Not my street. Mister Aidan's street. 

They brought their own little house. They put it in the pond park. Beside the road. 

That is where they make their coffees. In the morning. I do not know if they have toasts. Oh well. I do not know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment