Sunday 14 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Six

A It is a nice day. Not so sunny hot today. 

Zita and I went to see all the farmers in their way little store. Right near my busy street. Where the bank gives me treats. 

The nice farmers sell lots and lots of tasty treats. Even brand new green beans. And peas. Ha. Good for me. We got lots. 

And donuts for Craig and Niamh. And sticky buns. Just for guests. Ha. 

Today is Niamh's special dance day. In front of all the people. All her little dancers get to dance for her. And she gets to dance all by herself. 

Craig and Zita went to see her. I stayed here to guard all our tasty treats. And Emmet. 

Emmet is downstairs practicing Latin. So he can be a Roman. Or a Mister Pope. Ha. 

When Craig and Zita got home they told me my friend Niamh won a giant prize. At the special dance day. Because she is the way best dancer. Good for her. It is known.

A prize to go to the big new city. For a week. To go to a special dance a lot school. To learn all new dances. And sleep in a nice hotel with giant comfy beds. And eat noodle soups. 

I will not go. She will go on an aeroplane. 

Aeroplanes always loose nice dogs. It is known. Craig and Zita will not let me go on them. That is good. 

I would not like to be all lost. Who would take care of my family. Who would take care of me. Oh dear. I do not go and the way too dangerous aeroplanes. Good for me.

Jamie and Professor Jill came over for a nice visit before our nice walk. Before our tasty dinner. That is good. We had a long walk. It is not so hot today. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment