Friday 26 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Eight

I had to get up early today. To help Zita and Emmet get all awake.

Zita and Emmet have to go to the nasty food hospital again. 

In the way early morning. So the look inside you machine can see if Emmet is all right again. Oh dear. Too much worry. It is known.

I do not like it when Zita and Emmet go out of our house way early. Or way late at night.

When that happens sometimes Emmet does not come home for a long time. I do not like that. It makes me sad. Oh dear. I do not like sad so much. It is known.

I got special cheese in my breakfast this morning. Ha. Good for me.

My friend Emmet came home. With Zita in the gold big car. He did not have to stay in the nasty food hospital. Good for us. Ha.

Zita and Emmet and Orlaith and Craig had the fat bagels from Mister Kettlemans nice store. For lunch. 

Zita and Orlaith and I went for a nice slow walk. After the tasty lunch. 

My friend Emmet went across the street to our park. To listen to his new books. Under a beautiful tree. I did not go. I am not so good at parks. Oh well.

Niamh and Orlaith and Emily and Cara went to have just for lunch noodles. In big bowls. 

I did not go. I stayed in my nice house to guard Craig. Oh well. 

I have to help Craig fight Mister Napoleon. At the very big battle. 

It is not so far from where all the very nice Bouvier dogs used to live. With all the way old church people. Oh dear. That is too dangerous a place for nice dogs.

I am glad I live here in my nice house. Far away from Mister Napoleon. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment