Saturday 6 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty Seven

Zita and I and Craig went for a nice walk this morning. We took him right to his old friends breakfast restaurant. He did not get lost. That is good. 

I saw lot of squirrels on my nice walk. I paid no attention to them. Good for me. I hate squirrels. 

We did not have toasts today. We do not have toasts on Saturday. Only sometimes. Too bad for me. 

Niamh is way busy doing her home work writing. For her school. 

Zita is taking away all the nasty weeds. Weeds try to steal the ground from our tasty vegetables. Oh dear. 

It is a way nice day. It is not a too hot day. That is good. Emmet went for a nice little walk. Because it is a way nice day today. 

Craig and I played throw the ball a lot today. That is good. He likes playing throw the ball. Me too. He just drops it and I catch it. 

It is not a hard game. Craig never wins. Ha. Too bad for him.

We watched the nice policeman last night. On the television. I had a nice nap on my comfy duvet. On the big comfy bed. 

Niamh is going to Julia's other house. It is right beside the big river. She is going tonight. And she will sleep there. All night. Without me. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita are going out after our tasty dinner. For a nice dessert. I will stay her and guard my house. And Emmet. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment