Wednesday 24 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Six

My friend Emmet came home to our beautiful house this morning. From the nasty food hospital. 

I am very happy. I gave him lots of waggly tails. And kisses. 

I brought him my very favourite green catch ball. Good for us.

He has to go back to the hospital so the look inside you machine can see the little hole. Again. But not today.

He is back in his cosy room. In his comfy bed. With all his pillows. And all his new way interesting old books. And his way fast computer. That is good. 

Computers cannot go so fast at the nasty food hospital. I do not know why. 

Niamh and Orlaith went to the stores. On the busy street. To get lots of tasty food. So we do not all starve to death. That is good.

Zita and I had a nice nap on our comfy big bed. We had to get up way early this morning. Again. Naps are nice. Good for us.

Craig is just reading his new book. Just about a big way old battle. He and Emmet have tshirts with a very big lion on it. All about the battle. 

We won the battle. Mister Napoleon lost. Oh well. 

There were no lions in the battle. I do not know why. Or fierce giant elephants. Oh well. 

Just lots of big grey horses and scary Scotsmen instead. Oh well. 

A way big truck put a mountain of dirt on our driveway. Where our cars live. It is for Mister Bill's back yard. So it will be all beautiful with great big flat stones. 

Mister Kyle is going to make it all beautiful for him. That is nice. I did not bark at Mister Kyle today. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment