Saturday 13 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Five

It was a way beautiful day outside. All full of sunshine. And the clouds are all scared far away. 

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. We did not get too hot That is good.

We had toasts with Craig when we got home. That is good. We did not have any tasty jams. Too bad for me. 

Craig's nose still does not work all perfect. Oh well. He still cannot taste the nice jams. Too bad for him. Too bad for me. 

Zita put lots and lots of our nice newspapers in the gold big car. 

To gave them to all the nice people who give them to all their friends. I did not help. Sometimes I am not a big help. Oh well. 

I played catch the ball with Craig. I did not drop it once. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Niamh are going out to where the farmers live. With all their very big and smelly cows. In the car. To get brand new plants for our beautiful garden. 

I can not go for so many car rides. I get too excited. And bark too much. And get in trouble. Oh dear.

Zita and Niamh did not get any nice plants. There were too many plants. In the too hot outside.

When they got home Niamh had to study for her last remember everything exam. Oh dear. 

I do not like exams so much. My friend Miss Orlaith has too many remember everything exams. In way far away Ireland. 

When she is all finished she will come and live in the basement. Just like last year. That is good. 

Zita went out to make our nice garden all beautiful. I can not help. Because of the digging holes. Oh dear.

It cannot be a beautiful garden with big digging holes. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment