Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Sixty Three

It is still not nice summer. It was not so warm this morning. When we went for a nice walk. 

We saw my friend Zoe. We walked with her all the way to her big school. Just way down the street. It is the school where Emmet went to school. That is nice.

Zoe had a brand new nose. She broke her old one. When she got caught in a play on the rug football game. Oh dear. 

They would not catch me. I am too fast. I would not like to have a new nose. It is known. 

Then we came home. We had our toasts with Craig. And coffees.

Then everybody had to go out. Except all fast asleep Emmet.

Craig had to drive Niamh to her dance a lot school this morning.

All the new dance a lot ladies have to dance for Niamh. So she can find all the best dancers for her way special dances next year. 

Next year Niamh has to make up the beautiful dances all by herself. For all the brand new dance a lot dancers. 

Emmet and I looked out my watching window this morning. When he was all fast awake. That is good. We did not see anything way interesting. Oh well.

Today Zita has to go downtown to the giant tower building. Where all the rascals go to work.

She has to give out way special prizes to young ladies. Who want to be rascals. They won this prize. All by themselves. Good for them. 

Craig and I had croissants for our lunch. With butter. Ha. No tasty jam from France. Oh well. 

Craig watched the way scary wolves and dragons program on the television. It was way scary. 

There were real giants. And not yet way dead people. The Giants squished them all up. It was way scary. 

Craig should not watch that program. It is way too scary. It is known. 

I caught nasty flies today. Ha. I squished them. Just like the Giants. Ha. Good for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment