Wednesday 17 June 2015

Day One Thousand and Seventy Nine

We had another busy day.

Zita and I had to get up a lot. In the middle of the night. To give my friend Emmet his do not be too sore medicine.

Now we are way tired. 

Zita and I had a nice nap after we had our toasts. On the big comfy bed. Good for us.

Niamh and I went for a nice long walk. After she woke all up. Before lunch.

We went to both ponds. To see my friends the ducks. 

The giant digging machine is beside their beautiful pond. Oh dear. It will be way too noisy for the ducks to have their nice naps. Too bad for them.

Niamh has one more remember everything exam. She went to study with her friend. At the way too expensive coffee store. Ha. 

My friend Emmet came upstairs last night. For a short visit. Just for a little time.

I gave him a million waggly tails. And kisses. Zita held onto me. So I would not forget and jump up on him. Because of the nasty hospital hose. That is good.

He is all painted red. I do not know why. Oh dear. 

Professor Jill and Jamie came over to my house. To talk about Emmet. 

She is going to our very big church. To talk to her friend Mister God about my friend Emmet. That is nice. Jamie will talk to Mister Saint Newton. Tonight. It is known. Me too. 

Last night Craig's mother had to go to the hospital. In the middle of the night. In a go fast hospital truck. Not Emmet's nasty food hospital. The other one. 

She could not move her leg very much. So she went to the hospital. Oh dear.

Auntie Jane came up from far away Toronto to keep her company. That is good. 

Craig went to the other hospital this afternoon. To see his mother. When Zita and Emmet and I were having nice all to ourselves naps. 

Too many people in too many hospitals. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment