Tuesday 31 March 2015

Day One Thousand

The make the streets clean noisy machines came to my street today. That is good. No more stones in my feet. Ha,

We had to get up out of bed early today. Niamh has a special dance a lot practice early in the mornings. Sometimes.

Zita's car only had one eye to see with. At night. She took it to Mister Paul's fix it all up store. That is good. 

I went with her. In the gold big car. All the way to the store. On our busy street. And we had a nice walk home. I was a big help today. 

She had to go way downtown to her way too small office. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university. 

When he came home he had another go round and round music machine. For Niamh. I do not know where he got it. Oh well.

Emmet has to read for all his remember everything exams. Niamh too. 

Craig just reads books about scary Vikings. Ha.

Craig has a sick tummy today. He went to his cosy bed. In the middle of the afternoon. Oh dear. I will keep him all toasty wam. So he will be all better. It is my job.

There were squirrels in my tree yesterday. That is not right. I hate squirrels. Squirrels always get me in trouble. It is known. 






No comments:

Post a Comment