Saturday 7 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Five

We had a way exciting day.

Last night I had to get up in the middle of the night to wait for Zita and Niamh. Zita had to drive the dance a lot ladies home from a late late party. Craig was asleep. Ha.

Zita and I had a nice walk in the morning. It is not cold today. The too much snow is melting. That is good. We did not see anything interesting. Oh well. Jamie was still fast asleep. Ha. 

Nice Mister Kyle came to take all the snow off our roof. With his friend. Because we have way too much nasty snow. 

They used the way noisy throw the snow away machine. It was very scary. They were standing on our roof. I heard them. Oh dear. People should not be on the roof. They will fall off

And they moved all the too much snow in front of my watching window. With the noisy machine. The noisy machine is a bit scary. It is known.

Zita told me it was all right. Oh dear. . 

The snow filled up my own side yard. Oh dear. Then the noisy machine put it on the front lawn. Way past my nice trees.

We gave Mister Kyle real money. So he could go to Mister Kettleman's. With his friend. To get lots of bagels. 

We got a new light for the den. It is not so ugly. 

Craig and I had a croissant for our lunch. No nice jam. Just a croissant. Oh well. 

We do not have any special nice jam. From way far away France. Craig ate it all. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

I went for a nice walk with Zita this afternoon. I did not have to wear my red keep my feet warm shoes. Good for me. Ha. It is not so cold today. 

Zita and Niamh are going to the beautiful toe dance ballet tonight. After dinner. I will wait up for them. Until they get home to the comfy beds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment