Sunday 15 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Three

We had more too much snow last night. Oh dear. That is not right. It is time for all the snow to go away. Not be more. 

We had another sleep in late today. 

Zita and I went for a walk. In the too much snow. 

I had snow balls all over me. I had to wait in the kitchen with Craig. So I would be all nice and dry. Craig made the too much coffe.

We watched the live in way far away England policeman on television last night. He does not have a dog. Oh well. 

I had a nap on the comfy rug. I cannot get on the new comfy not for Poppy sofa. Oh well. Even when I ask. That is not nice. It is known.

Craig and Zita went to the little pieces of wall store. Again. To try more little pieces. I do not know why. 

I guarded the house. And Emmet.

Emmet is busy remembering all the books he read for his way long story. It is a long list. Ha. 

Niamh has to wash all her way too many clothes. Ha. She got her hair cut at the make me beautiful store. It is only long long now. 

Craig had a sick tummy. He will not have a nice nap. How can I make him all better if he is not all tucked up tight in his bed. Where I can keep his feet all toasty warm. People are silly.

I get a sick tummy if I eat too much snow. Oh well. Craig does not eat too much snow. Just too many cookies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment