Thursday 5 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Three

It is a way too cold day again.

We got up too early. Zita and Niamh were all confused about the time. Niamh went back to her cosy bed. I went back onto the big cosy bed. To keep Craig company.

When Craig got up he asked me to help to wake Niamh all up. Ha. 

Waking Niamh up is way easy. Craig just opens the door and I run very fast and jump right up on top of Niamh's very tall bed. I dig the covers all off. And give her lots of kisses. And she wakes up. Ha. Good for me. 

After Niamh went to her practice job at the beautiful flower store Zita and I went for a nice walk. Not a so long walk. Because of the too cold.

We did not have toasts today. Maybe because of the not so very good jam. Oh well. 

We should get more of the very good special all the way from France jam. And tasty croissants. I like croissants. It is known.

Zita went for a nice lunch with our friend professor Jill. 

Jamie and I did not go. We were not invited. Or Zorro. Oh well. 

Dogs can not go to the little restraurent. It is too small. Someone might step on us. Or spill hot too much coffee on us. Oh dear. I would not like that.

Craig drove my friend Emmet to his university. For his very old church people class. I guarded the house. All by myself. Until everybody came home. Good for me. I got treats.

Craig's hockey team won again last night. Again. He was not so surprised this time. He will be. Ha. 

It is dance until late tonight for Niamh. She will not have a tastey dinner with us tonight. Too bad for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment