Friday 13 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty One

UWe had more too much snow today. That is not right. The time is all over for too much snow. Oh well.

Niamh told the dance a lot place she is not going to be the star in the big special toe dance night. 

She is tired of being the way special toe dancer. She has way too many other special dancing nights. 

She likes the fast dancing more. Or the jump all around dancing. The not so many rules dancing. With all the loud music. 

Craig says she is way too busy. Oh well. Sometimes she does not even have time to have nice naps with me. Oh well. 

Zita is way busy too with all our nice newspapers and all the rascal ladies. 

Zita and Niamh are going to the way big New City. For lots of nights. In a way nice hotel. I do not know why. Maybe to buy me secret presents. I always get presents when Zita or Niamh go away. 

Craig and Emmet do not go away. They stay here so I can take care of them. 

I will have to guard Craig and Emmet and our beautiful house. I will be the only lady here. Oh dear.

They will only eat pasta and Nice Mister Tony's pizza. And go to too many chip restraurents. 

I will not starve to death. We got more of my tasty food. In the giant bag. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh made a beautiful bowl of flowers. She made them at her very nice practice job. At the beautiful flower store. Emmet and Zita brought them home. Because it was very big. It is just for us. Ha. Good for us. 

Emmet was at his nice university all day. To learn all about the mountain people. Not about their way way old Gods anymore. Just about them. It is not so interesting Emmet said. Oh well. 

I went out and ate a big bunch of snow. And had a sick tummy. Oh dear. 

I was a silly dog. Zita said so. Too bad for me. Oh well.

I was not the best dog in the world today. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment