Friday 27 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Six

Craig is very sad today. Oh dear. When we got up there was more too much snow. Again. Oh well.

Zita and I had a nice long walk. I had to wear the awfull nose collar. Too bad for me.

Niamh came home last night after her special dance day. 

She had all her beautiful just for dance makeup on. I knew her. She still smelled Niamh. 

All her hair was all tied up. Way small. For her toe dance. And her eyes were way too black. Oh dear. 

Niamh said that her dance was not so bad. That is good. 

She has to go back today. Way downtown to the special dance building. And dance again. 

I still cannot go. Too bad for me. Craig cannot go either. The go fast chair cannot go up the lots of stairs. Too bad for him.

Zita will go to see the dance tonight. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university. For his all about way old people class. It is not so interesting now. No more all about magic stories. Too bad for Emmet. 

Nice Mister Martin brought more for free tickets. To the hockey game. From his very big newspaper. 

Mister Martin is a very nice man. Sometimes he lives at Mister Bill's house. I forgot and barked at him. He did not mind. He knows I am a nice dog. That is good. 

Craig has to change the music machines in the den. So Niamh can have her own too loud music. Oh dear. Everything has to be moved. And moved. 

Sometimes the music machines do not work so well. Too bad for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment