Thursday 19 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Eight

It is not a very quiet day.

We had our toasts. Craig had his too much coffe.

Squirrels came to my patio. Where we took away all the snow. There were two squirrels. They ran up my beautiful trees. 

I barked a lot at them. I woke poor Emmet up. Oh dear. I got in trouble. Oh well.

Craig had to fix the make your tasty sandwiches slide out table. It was nearly all falling apart. 

Craig took it all apart in pieces. On the dinning room table. He got all the tools from the great big all your tools chest. With all the drawers. 

He had to make lots of noise to fix it all back together. It is hard to have a nice nap in my comy bed in the kitchen when it is all noisy. I went into the bedroom with the big bed. With all the pillows. 

Craig and Emmet went to my Doctors after Emmet's nice university time. To get my don't have a sick tummy medice. That is nice. 

Craig and Emmet are going to a too many chips restraurent tonight. 

They cannot use the big dinning table. It is covered in way too sharp tools. And the sandwich table all glueing back together. We cannot move it until it is all done gluing. Ha.

Zita and Niamh are still not in their cosy beds. I saw a picture of my friend Niamh in a giant comfy bed. Oh dear. I like big comfy beds. Too bad for me.

They are going visiting people in the big New City. I do not know why. 

When they are not here it is way too quiet. Craig put the noisy hammer away. That is good.

Craig and I played roll the ball a lot today. That is good. I think he does not remember how to throw the ball. Because he is old. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig's scary Vikings program is on the television tonight. In the den. They are very fierce Vikings. I do not watch it. 

I just like programs with nice policemen with brave dogs catching nasty people. In way far away places. With soft music. Not way too loud scary music. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment