Sunday 8 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Six

Craig and Emmet watched a too loud movie last night. In the den. All about very noisy tanks. In an old war. Far away. 

I was guarding the house. By my self. I stayed on the comfy bed in the big bedroom. It was too loud. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Emmet ate the cheesecake. Cheesecakes are good for movies. Emmet told me.

Zita and Niamh saw the beautiful toe dance last night. Good for them. 

When Niamh got home she went down to the scary basement. To yell at Emmet.

She said that Emmet put a dirty towel on top of the nice cheesecake. Oh dear. I stayed in the big bedroom. Where it was nice and quiet. Good for me. 

Craig said the time changed last night. That is silly. It did not change. What would it change to. Oh well he is old.

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. We looked into all the very little streets. Behind the big houses. That is fun. 

Sometimes they are a bit scary. Zita is there so I am always very fierce and brave. Even when I am not so very brave inside. It is known. 

Craig and Zita went out to get a new little pieces of wall for the kitchen. 

Mister Kyle will make the little wall behind the sink all shiney. But not right now. 

Craig and Zita have to hold the little pieces up and talk all about them. For a long time. Oh well.

Niamh says they do not listen to her. About the little wall. Too bad for them. Oh well.

Zita is still making covers for the for your feet only sofa. With the noisy machine. I watched. I am a way good watcher. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara made hot toasts sandwiches. For their get up late lunch. They did not drop anything. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment