Tuesday 10 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Eight

We had not so good toasty cheese sandwiches last night. 

They were way too toasty. Craig had to open the kitchen door to let the too much toast out. Oh dear.

He should only make peanut butter sandwiches or nice croissants. They do not get cannot see in the house toasty. It is known.

Craig got Emmet from his nice university after the not so good dinner. I guarded the house. Alone. All by myself. Ha. I was all in charge. Good for me.

Niamh had to get up early for her special dance practice. Me too. Oh well.

Zit and I went for a nice walk when she got home. The too much snow is all melting. That is good. 

Zita finished the little for feet only sofa. It is not for Poopy too. 

I do not like the not for Poppy sofa. I cannot jump on it to look out the other window to see the far away park. That is not right. Too bad for me. 

What if wolves are hiding in that park. Some people will be all gobbled up. Too bad for them. Oh well.

Craig said today is bagpipe day. In the whole world. Oh well. 

We did not have any bagpipe music. Ha. 

Craig just had oatmeal cookies. Good for us. 

Zita had more meetings at the way too small office today. 

Niamh has dance a lot until late tonight. We will wait for her. Before we go to bed. 

We will not have too toasty sandwiches for tonight's dinner. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment