Friday 20 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Nine

I had a very long day guarding the house. 

We got up and played roll the ball. Before my breakfast. Ha.

Today is Emmet's all day at his nice university day. Craig drove him and brought him home all safe.

I had to guard the house all by myself. It is not so hard in the daytime. My comfy bed was in the kitchen. 

After the nice university Craig and Emmet went to the special delicious bread store. Emmet got his favourite cookies. And some of the way heavy best toasts bread. For toasts tomorrow.

Craig put the make sandwiches sliding tabe all back together. All fixed. That is good. 

We could not have toasts this morning. There was no sliding table. We had croissants instead. Good for me.

Craig and Emmet are going to have cheese and bread tonight. Long long French bread. I love cheese. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh are still away. Craig showed me a picture. Niamh whith lots of giant elephants. I like elephants. 

The Punics had very fierce elephants a long long long time ago. Mountain climbing elephants. Emmet told me all the way old stories. 

Niamh's elephants were not real elephants. Just statues. In a big big museum. With dinosaurs too. Dinosaurs are very scary. They are all gone. Ha. Too bad for them. 

It is not so cosy in our house when Zita and Niamh are not here. The big bed to too empty. Not enough feet for nice pillows. Too bad for me. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment