Monday 23 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Two

It is a way way too cold day. 

Zita and I waited until after lunch to go for our nice little walk. I am tired of the way too cold. It is known.

Emmet and I watched out my window last night. That is nice.

Craig is a Viking again. He is hiding in the forest from nasty Vikings. They killed all his own family. Oh dear. They will be sorry. 

Craig says that is why books are so nice. Because the nasty people always get caught. Or chopped all up into pieces by nice Vikings. Ha. 

Tonight is Emmet's all about the way old Russians. And their trains that fall over. And crash. Oh dear. 

Emmet will make lots of pasta for his dinner. With lots of cheese on top. It is his very favourite. It is known.

Zita will drive him to his nice university. Because of the too much cold. 

Zita still is all full up with the cold that caught her. She stayed at our cosy house to work today. That is good. 

I had to wear my nose collar today. Because of my too much pulling. I hate the nose collar. It makes me a sad dog. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Craig and Zita and I will have a nice dinner. All by ourselves. Niamh is teaching dance a lot tonight.

Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment