Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Seven

My house is way too quiet today. 

Zita and Niamh are not here at all. They are all away in the big New City. The phone does not make any loud noise when only Craig and Emmet are here. Oh well. 

Craig did not fall out of his comfy bed last night. I was there. Right beside him. Ha. I am a good guarding dog. It is known. 

Craig and I had lots of fast toasts today. That is good. And too much coffee. 

Zita and Niamh sent me pictures. It is very bright in the New City. Even in the middle of the night. They had their dinner in the middle of the night. In the very too bright square. Ha. 

Yesterday before Zita and Niamh got on the big noisy aeroplane Emmet had a nice talk with his way old church people professor.

All about what nice university he should go to next. Maybe he should stay here she said. Because of all the other professors who like way old churches. 

I would like that. If Emmet was not here who would dance with me. Oh dear. 

There is a big church down my street. I can see it on our nice walks. It is not so old. 

Emmet would go to only way way old churches. All fallen down churches. The not fallen down ones are not so interesting. To my friend Emmet. Oh well.

It is a not so warm day out side. We only played roll the ball a bit. Craig will get all too cold and fall over all frozen. Oh well.

We got more pictures of Niamh in way expensive stores. Niamh does not like to spend her own real money. She did not buy anything. Just nice presents for me. Ha.

Zita and Niamh and Ashley are going out for dinner. Tonight. To a nice restaurant. With waiters with no names. And table sheets. With lots of shiny plates on the tables. 

Craig is going to cook dinner at our house. Oh dear. 

No way too toasty sandwiches tonight. Just little potatoes and the special thick tasty bacon. Maybe. Ha. He is a not so good cook. Not like Uncle Bill. 

We had used pizza for our lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment