Thursday 12 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty

It is my way busy day today.

Zita drove Niamh to the beautiful flower store. Then we went for a nice walk. 

I was such a way good listener that I got cheese treats. And then more cheese in my breakfast. Zita said I was the best dog in the world. Good for me. 

It is our newspapers day. We have to move all our cars. Zita always asks me to help. Because I am the best move the car helper in the world. Good for me.

Then I got to stay in the car to guard it. It is my favourite day. I am very good at car guarding. It is known.

The big bring all our newspapers truck came. To our house. I remembered all the nice men. I did not bark at all. Ha.

Craig brought Emmet back from his way old church book stories class. It was a sad class. 

They told my friend Emmet that dogs cannot be Saints. Or beautitiful way old trees. Not even way nice dogs. Like me. That is not right. 

What about Saint Bernards? Ha. 

I think they are not good teachers in that class. Too bad for them. Oh dear. 

Professor Jill knows that dogs can be Saints. Ha. I am going to tell Saint Newton. Tonight when everyone is all fast asleep. Ha.

Emmet is nearly all finished his big way old church books story. Craig and Zita read it last night to make it sound beautiful. 

Craig used to write stories for rascals. You have to make them all way beautiful or people will not listen to them. At all. Or believe them. Ha. 

I had a nice walk this afternoon. I did not have to have my choke me to death collar on. I promised not to be a too much pulling dog.vgood for us.

Zita is going out to dinner with Doctor Susan tonight. Craig will not make any toasty dinners. He promised. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment