Saturday 28 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Seven

Craig did not go to his breakfast today. It is a way too cold day. That is not right. Way too cold should be all over. It is known. 

Zita went to breakfast with her friend. To talk all about the way too small office. Because they have to have important meetings. Very soon. With lots of new rascal ladies. 

Niamh and Emmet had a nice sleep in. Until way late. Ha.

Craig had lots and lots of old music machines all on the dinning room table. He fixed one all up. Not the others. They have to go to the fix it store. Too bad for him. 

Zita has to make Emmet's very dangerous railway stories all pretty. 

Niamh and Emmet are writing all day long. Long long stories for school. Emmet drinks lots of Irish tea. Niamh has big big bowls of tasty ice cream. Ha. 

Craig and Zita are going to a table sheets restraurent tonight. For tastey food. And desserts. I allways get desserts before I go to bed. After my peanut butter treat. Good for me.

They are going to take Craig's mother too. Emmet and Niamh are all busy with their friends. They cannot go. Too bad for them. 

I will guard the house. And have peanut butter treats.  Maybe I will have a nice nap. On my comfy bed.

I will not watch the hockey game. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment