Thursday 26 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Five

I was so soggy this morning I had to have a real bath. Then the bathtub was all full of nasty stones. Oh dear. 

The noisy make the streets all neat and tidy machines should come and take away all the stones. It is known.

Zita was way way busy with lots of pieces of paper from the rascal ladies. All over the dinning room table.

Zita does not like all the little pieces of paper. At all. Oh well.

Craig is still a lost Viking. He did not find a nice new dog yet. Too bad for him.

Craig took Emmet to his nice university. For his way old church stories class. He has a remember everything thing exam all about the way old churches. I do not like exams. 

When I was very little I had a good listening exam. I did not get a prize. Oh dear. Zita said it was ok. 

I tried to listen. But there were lots of other dogs running all around. Oh well. I do not like exams. I like watching out my window. With all my family. At home with me. And frozen peas.

I am a good listener. Sometimes I forget. Oh well. 

Niamh is away downtown today. For a special dance a lot day. She said it was not a way good dance. She does not want me to go. She said I would be sad to see a not so good dance. Oh dear. 

We watched a very old lady detective last night. They found a dead person in her friend's house. Oh dear. 

They did not have a brave dog. I would not let a dead person in our cosy house. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment