Friday 6 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Four

I did not want to go for a nice walk today. I do not like the way too much cold.

I just wanted to stay on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

Zita said we had to go for our nice walk. Or we would get all weak or chubby. Oh dear. Then I could not have my just before bedtime tasty dessert. Oh dear. I like my special dessert time. It is known.

We had a nice walk. We have way too much cold. Craig said so. It is true. Craig said it is going to get warm tomorrow. Ha. 

He does not make everything all nice and warm. It is the weather that does that. I do not know the weather. It does not come to my house for too much coffee and cookies. Oh well. 

Zita has to go to her make me beautiful store today. Too much hair. Oh well. 

Craig and Emmet should go the the make me beautiful store. It is known.

Zita and Niamh are going to a famous toe dance ballet tomorrow. Way downtown. Where there is the giant stage. With the giant sparkly curtains. Just Zita and Niamh. 

I am not going to the toe danceing. I am staying home to guard Craig and Emmet. 

Maybe they will watch a too loud movie and eat popcorn. I will have a nice nap on the comfy rug in the den. Where the big television is. 

Craig and I looked out the watching window. The snow is not so interesting. 

Zita and Niamh have to go to the famous toe dance store. Niamh's new toe dance shoes are all ready. That is good.

I had to go for another walk in the way too cold. I cannot go the the toe dance store. Too bad for me.

Niamh got Russian toe dance shoes. Oh dear. Maybe she will crash. And fall over. Like the old Russian trains. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment