Tuesday 3 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy One

We had a busy day.

Niamh had to go to dance a lot school early. For special dance practice. 

Because someone got all confused. Niamh was very fierce. People should not get all confused about dance.

Now she can not take the smelly bus from the beautiful flowers store to dance a lot school. Oh dear. 

Zita had to drive her. In the way early morning.

I had to get Craig out of bed. To make the too much coffee and the tasty toasts. I am very good at getting people out of the cosy bed. Ha.

We ate all the tasty French jam. Oh dear. We had to use the not so tasty jam. Oh dear. 

We should get very big bottles of the tasty French jam. Maybe two. 

Zita and I had a nice walk. In the way too early morning. Even my friend Jamie was not awake. Oh well.

Craig drove Niamh back to dance a lot school. And then he drove Emmet to his nice university. For his old old church stories class. I stayed here to guard Zita. 

Last night Emmet talked to his nice professor from last year. She is a nice lady. 

In the summer we talk to her when we go for our nice walks. She sits on the steps of her house. And drinks her tea. 

She just lives around my corner. She does not have a dog. Just lots and lots of books. And some books all about dragons. Because she is from Wales. Where all the dragons live. Oh dear. They do not visit her. That is good. 

Zita is still working with the little noisy machine. To make the pillows for the only for your feet sofa. It is not too noisy. I could still have a nice nap on my comfy bed.

We went for a nice walk this afternoon. It is a not so cold day. The television said there will be a lot more snow tonight. Oh dear. I will not tell Craig. He will be sad. About the too much snow. Oh well. 

Zita has to go to Mister Saint Paul's university to hear some more interesting stories. 

Niamh is teaching dance a lot until way late.

I will guard all the boys in my house. Ha. I will be in charge again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment