Sunday 29 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Eight

It was not so cold today. The snow is all melting. That is good. 

When the snow is all soft and wet I get all soggy dirty. I have to have a bath after my walks. I am tired of baths. 

I got Niamh all awake today. Ha. I like to get Niamh all awake. I jump right up on her bed. And dig the covers all off. Then I sit on her. Good for me.

We had own made pancakes today. Because it is Sunday. And bacons.

Craig and Zita made Emmet's and Niamh's stories all pretty. After lunchtime. 

This afternoon Craig and Niamh went to the old music machines store. They took one of our old music machine from the scary basement to get all fixed. That is good. Now the dinning room table is not all covered with music machines. 

Craig's hockey team lost last night. Oh well. 

Niamh and Emily and Cara went to the too many chips restraurent last night. They had too many chips. And fat hamburgers. That is good. 

Craig and Zita brought home the lots of extra food from the nice restaurant. For not peanut butter sandwiches tomorrow. 

Emmet had his nice pasta. He did not go out to for his dinner. He gave me special cheese in my own dinner bowl. That is nice. Good for me.

I guarded Emmet last night. I saw he had his giant knight's sword. So he could help me. I did not need any help. That is good.

Niamh took me for my nice walk this afternoon. I got soggy all again. I had to have a little bath. Oh dear. 





No comments:

Post a Comment