Tuesday 17 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Six

Oh dear. Today is the day that Zita and Niamh go away. For lots of nights. On an aeroplane. To sleep in a nice hotel. Without me. Oh dear.

How will Zita sleep without me to keep her feet all warm. Oh dear. Who will get Niamh all awake in the morning. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

They do not have nice dogs like me in far away hotels. Just big televisions. And little soaps. 

I will have to take care of Craig and Emmet all by myself. Oh dear. They will not eat the vegetables. No bean treats for me. Oh dear.

Niamh has to teach all day at the dance a lot place. She said she was all better. I do not think that is true. She has medicine to take for her ears. Aeroplanes hurt your ears. It is known.

I do not like it when I see the big red bags. People put all the nice clothes in them. And go away. Without me. Their very own best dog. That is not nice.

Dogs have to go in big nasty boxes on aeroplanes. Not with their own nice people. That is not right. Oh well.

Zita said I was in charge. Craig and Emmet will not listen. They are not good listeners. They will not go to bed at a nice time. 

I will have to wait for my dessert until late. Oh well.

I will sleep at the top of the big bed. So Craig will not fall out of bed. In the middle of the night. I will sleep on the comfy pillows. Until I get way too hot. Then I will sleep on my comfy bed. Ha.

Craig and Emmet phoned Mister Tony. When he came home from the airport. He was alone. No Zita. No Niamh. Oh dear. 

Mister Tony gave us a nice pizza. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment