Monday 9 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Seven

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. 

We heard the birds singing on our walk. That is why the too much snow is all melting. That is good.

We had toasts today. With nice jam. Not the special from France jam. Just nice tasty jam.

Zita has a way impotant meeting today. With lots and lots of rascal ladies. Tonight they will all talk for along time at a very nice restaurant in a very big building. Way downtown. Until a bit late. I will wait up. At my watching window. 

Emmet has his way old Russian stories tonight at his nice university. And Niamh is teaching dance a lot tonight. 

Emmet will make his tortilinis tonight. Before he goes to his nice university. He will get his tea from Mister Horton's store. Because it is a long long class. The tea makes you all cosy warm. 

Craig and I will have our dinner all by ourselves. Oh well. 

It will not be a tasty dinner. Maybe we will have toasty cheese sandwiches. I like cheese. 

Craig did not read his book today. I do not know why he has not found his treasure yet. 

I got cheese from Emmet's tortilinis in my dinner. For a treat. Good for me. Then Craig and I watched out my watching window. 

Sometimes the cars do not stop at my corner. Oh dear. Then they run into each other. Oh dear. Too bad for them. I do not like it at all. Silly people.


No comments:

Post a Comment