Tuesday 24 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety Three

It is not so way too cold today. We can see the bright shiny sun. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a quiet walk. I had to wear my awfull nose collar. It makes me embarrassed. 

We did not see anything on our walk. That is good.

Craig drove Niamh and Emmet to their schools today. 

Craig stayed at the nice university so he could bring Emmet home from is way old church people class. 

I had to guard the house all by myself. I am a good guarder. Craig told me. 

At lunch time Zita had to go to an important meeting. With the rascal ladies. The nasty cold has still caught her. But not so much today. 

Craig is still a Viking. He now has a little boat. He stole it from the nasty Vikings. 

The king of the nasty Vikings killed all his friends. And his dogs. Oh dear. This is not a good book. 

Good books have brave Knights with brave dogs saving people from nasty people. Or nice policemen who have friends with nice restaurents and make tasty cheese. Those are nice books. It is known.

Niamh is teaching all new people. Until late. No tasty dinner with us. Again. Too bad for her. 

I had to wear my nose collar again. This afternoon. I hid in the hall. I went anyway. So Zita did not have to go on a nice walk just all by herself. Too bad for me. 

Zita said I was perfect on my walk. Except for the nasty stones. I had to have a little bath. Ha. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment