Sunday 22 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ninety One

It is a way too cold day. 

Last night we watched a nice movie all about a nice detective. In way far away England. He catches nasty people. 

He has his very own church. It is a not so very big church. He does not have a nice dog to help him. So I had a nice nap on the comfy rug in the den. 

Craig's hockey team won again. He was happy. Me too.

We went to our nice beds very early. Everybody was way tired. And Zita's cold is still catching her. I slept on her feet. Good for me.

Uncle Bill came for a nice visit. To drink his tea and eat own made scones. He hurt his feet. In his brand new shoes. He walked all the way home. He had holes in his feet. Too bad for him.

Emmet went for a walk. Just a little walk. Because of the way too cold. He did not hurt his feet. That is good.

Emmet is going to learn how to speak Roman. At his nice university. So he can read the way way old books. That is good. 

If he can speak Roman he can be Pope. With red shoes. Ha. 

Niamh is learning how to be a better dance a lot teacher. All day. That is good.

Niamh and I went for a little walk. It is too slippy outside. I had to have a bath. Because of the all the stones. That hurt my feet.

I am having a very nice quiet day. With everybody all home. That is right. I am very happy today. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment