Saturday 14 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eighty Two

We had a sleep in until way late today. Until after breakfast. 

Craig got up first. Ha. He made me my delicious breakfast. Late. Oh well. 

His hockey team won again last night. Ha. He was happy.

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk this morning. It is not so nice today. It is the freezy slippy fall down and get hurt rain. We do not go for nice walks when it is like that. Oh well.

Niamh went to the make me beautiful store today. Because she is going the the big New City next week. 

Everybody but Emmet has had a nice hair cut. Even me. Too bad for him. 

Emmet has lots and lots and lots to read. He has to make irish tea so he can remember all the very long words. And strawberries. 

Zita has to go to the busy street to give the nice stores the newspapers. So all their friends can have one. Sometimes I visit the nice stores. I get treats. 

In the summer I visit nice Mister Nicastro's way smelly store. It is my favourite. 

I get bits of tasty bagels from nice Mister Kettlemans store. When I visit. 

Zita's and I had a very soggy walk after lunch. Oh well. I had stones stuck to my tummy. Oh dear. I had a big bath and had to stay in the kitchen until I was nice and dry. 

I looked out my watching window this afternoon. Everybody in the park was falling down. Even the dogs. Oh dear.

Zita brought home some cross buns. That is silly. Buns are not cross. They are tasty. She got Emmet his very very favourite lemon cookie. From the make the way heavy delicious bread store. 

I do not eat lemon cookies. Or cross buns. Too bad for me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment