Monday 2 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy

We went for a nice walk. This morning. With my friend Jamie. Good for us.

Craig was still asleep. Ha.

We had lots of toasts today. Good for me.

I got to help move the cars a lot today. I was a big help.

Helping move the cars is my very favourite helper job. It is known. Zita says I get very excited when I am a big help moving the car. It is true.

Craig had to go to Dr. Don. He is a dentist. That is why we had to move the cars all around.

Tonight is a very busy night. Zita has a special dinner for our nice newspaper tonight. At someone's house. With all the nice people who take away our newspapers. 

Emmet has his way old Russians class until late. It is his favourite. And his way old church people class. At his nice university. 

Niamh has dance a lot until late tonight. 

Craig will be here all alone for his dinner. Just all by himself. And me. 

I will guard him. We will be all safe as can be. Because we have the canon in the basement. And me. I am very fierce when my friend Craig is with me. Ha.

Craig and I will have peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our dinner. Ha. 

We will wait up for everybody to come home to their comfy beds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment