Wednesday 11 March 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventy Nine

Craig had to go to the make him neat and tidy store today. He was not so neat and tidy. 

He did not bring his money. He forgot it at our house. We had to bring it to him. Ha. 

Zita and I had a nice long walk this morning. I got a bit all dirty and had to have a bath. When the way too much snow is all melting I get way too soggy. Oh well.

We played roll the ball today. That is good. I like throw the ball better. Oh well. 

There are a lot of men on my corner. With little machines. I do not like that. 

Craig said they are measuring men. They should measure another corner. Not my watching corner. They did not ask me. Oh dear.

Craig made his all frozen bread into toasts. By mistake. We had peanut butter and honey toasts for lunch. Not nice sandwiches. Ha. He should not make toasts. He is not so good at it.

Today is the everybody have a tasty dinner all together night. That is good. Then I know where everybody is. 

Craig was talking to Emmet's way nice professor from last year. On my corner. 

I saw them. She is the lady who sits on her porch in the nice summer. And drinks her tea. And has beautiful flowers. Not so many as my house. She always talks to us. That is nice. 

Emmet is writing all about way old church books and kings. In way far away Ireland. A way long long time ago. When they had giant red bulls everywhere. Oh dear. 

That would be dangerous. They should have had elephants. Elephants are very nice. And not so nasty as bulls. Uncle Bill told me. 

Craig has a new book all about the way dangerous men from long ago way far away Ireland. Zita's old old Uncle is in it. Her grandmother's nice brother. 

We have his picture. In the book about poor Mister Collins. Oh well. It does not have lots of pictures. Mister Collins did not have a brave fierce dog to guard him. Too bad for him.

Yesterday Zita and I used the big chopper pole. We chopped up all the ice in our side yard. We put it on the street. So now we can play roll the blue ball. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment