Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Four

It is our whole countries birthday day today. Happy birthday to us. 

We do not sing the happy birthday song. Just a way big party all over. Not in my house. 

It is still a way hot day. We went for our special too hot day walk. 

We practiced the sit and come and lie down down game a lot. I sometimes forget how to play this game. Oh well.

We did not have toasts today. Craig slept in. Oh well. 

Niamh and cousin Ciara and Emily and Cara went down town to see all the people at the big birthday party. And see all the famous people. And have ice creams. And lemon aid. 

We have our very own flags. We put them on my own sidewalk. 

I carried one. Niamh took my picture. For my blog. That is where all my stories go. When I finish telling Craig what happened every day. He mostly gets it right. Not all the time. Oh well. 

The very small fast airplanes flew over my house. They are too loud and scary. I do not like them. Oh well.

We had a not too short walk before my dinner. Then I had a nice rest. The too hot makes me tired. 

This is the scary very loud and bright night. They have it on the birthday night. I stay with Craig.  He is too old to be scared by loud noises. He tells me everything is alright. That is good. I bet he cannot hear them. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment