Thursday 24 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Seven

We slept in today. Craig slept in. 

I just stayed on the bed to keep him company. Ha. His arm was sore. Not the throw the ball arm. That is good.

It is a way nice day. We played throw the ball a lot. So I will not be sad. Oh well.

Craig and I watched a movie last night. There was a dog in it. I do not like that. I bark at the television until it goes away. It is my house. Not his house. I do not even know that dog. He should not be in my house. Too bad for him.

Zita phoned from way far away. She told Craig the weather was very nice. They are having a way nice time. With all the lady cousins. There is no rain at all. It never rains in Ireland when my family goes to visit. Ha. It just rains on everybody else.

The other Kathy took me for a nice walk. It is a nice day. The ducks were all in far pond. They were asleep. I did not wake them up. Good for me.  

I had a nice nap on my friend Niamh's bed. So I will not forget she is my friend. 

I went down the scary stairs this morning. Before Craig got up. But my friend Emmet was still fast asleep. Emmet likes his comfy bed in his very big bedroom. With all nice soft pillows.  Ha.

There are not enough people in my house. No dance a lot friends sitting all over the scary basement. Nobody dancing in the living room. Nobody baking lots more cookies. That is not right. I do not like this at all.

Craig tells me it is all ok. But he has to tell me a lot of times. Because I forget and worry about Zita and Niamh not being in our beautiful house at bed time.

Even Mister Sava is in way far way. Way way far away near were the old Gods used to live Emmet said. Without his computer. So he and Emmet and Chris can not talk to each other all the time. Oh dear. 

I do not like things not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment