Thursday 10 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Three

I had a nice walk. It is a very beautiful day. Not a way too hot day.

All our ladies went to fall down big scary slides in the water. Zita and Niamh and cousin Ciara and Emily and Cara all went. In their bathing suites. They will eat outside with a picnic. Niamh is a wizard swimmer. She will not be caught by the sharks. She told me so. Ha.

I stayed here. With Craig and Emmet. We did not have toasts today. We had almond croissants. I got croissant ends. I love croissants. It is because I am French.   

Uncle Bill came over to tell funny stories. I do not bark at Uncle Bill's noisy motorcycle. The blue one. Good for me. 

He is going to sell his other motorcycle.  Auntie Louise does not drive motorcycles. Just her little yellow car. From Italy. Where the Pope lives. It is not his car though. 

Uncle Bill and Auntie Louise are going to France. To the same place where Craig's policeman with the nice dog lives. He is the policeman who likes all the nice cheeses they have there. That is good. 

Uncle Bill and Auntie Louise like cheese.  Me too. Maybe they will meet him and his nice dog. His dog has long ears and short legs.  My ears go all flappy when it is windy. 

The very big fireman trucks went down my street. Too loud. Too many flashing lights. They are too scary. I bark at them so they will not come to my house. Good for me.

Emmet went for a nice long walk to visit our friends the Mahoneys. 

It is a beautiful day. A good day for throwing the ball and have nice naps on my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment