Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty Five

It is a way too hot day. We did not even go for a nice walk. Before breakfast.  We just had our toasts and watched out the window. Even my friends the ducks are hiding under the big droopy tree. At the end of pond. It is a way too hot day.

Craig had to go out in the way too hot. To get the silver little car. From Mister Paul's tire store. It now has the nice tires for the summer. Then he had to go and buy presents for his mother. 

The silver car does not have a make everything nice and cold machine in it. He was way too hot. Ha. Too bad for him.

Craig and Emmet are going to a way nice restaurant tonight. Not a too many chips restraurent. A cheese party restraurent. With table sheets. Ha. 

It is Craig's mother's way way way old birthday. Cousin Christina came from way far away England. Cousin Julia cannot be here. She is having a baby. Today. That is nice. 

Craig got his mother very big picture books. For her happy birthday presents. With famous way old pictures. Ha.

I am going to stay here and guard the house. And eat a peanut butter treat. Until they get home. They will not be late. Craig told me. 

I had to have the way too cold boot on my sore foot last night. Emmet put it on. Craig gave me cheese treats.

The other Kathy took me of a little way too hot walk today. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment