Saturday 12 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty Five

Everybody got up late.  Except Craig who had to go to his old friends breakfast party. Too bad for him.

No toasts today. Too late.

It is a hot day. Even with hardly any fur. I got too hot. Craig put the make the house cool machine on for Emmet and I. That is good.

Zita and Niamh and cousin Ciara went shopping for presents to take to way far away Ireland. 

Niamh and cousin Ciara are going to the ocean in Ireland. Where the sharks live. Oh dear I do not like that. 

Sharks fly in the air. We saw it on the scary television. That is not right. Craig said it was a lie. That is good.

They should not tell lies. Dogs do not tell lies. Just people. Craig says it is because some people do not know what truth is. Too bad for them. 

Niamh and cousin Ciara took me for my before I have my dinner walk. That is nice. 

Craig had to go and get secret presents for his anniversary. For being married a long long time ago. 

Before me. Before Emmet and Niamh. Before even our nice house. A long time ago when Zita was way too young. And Craig was not. That is what Uncle Bill told me. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment