Sunday 6 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Twenty Nine

We stayed up way late last night. Again. Even later last night. 

Zita went and got Niamh and cousin Ciara and Julia. And brought them home. To their nice houses. From the way loud outside music place. They had a very good time. The Lady's music was beautiful. Niamh told me. They had dancers too. Ha. 

We all slept in again. Because it is Sunday. Sundays we have pancakes. No toasts. Oh well. 

Craig and I played throw the Red ball. Not too much. It is hot again. I was a perfect dog this morning on our walk. Again. Good for me. I got treats. 

Emmet watched a television program with me last night. About the way old times. They were all wrong he said. Emmet does not like it when people get the way old stories all wrong. Too bad for them. No treats for them. Emmet said so. Ha.

Craig is a little girl detective. In not so way old India. With nasty people. She does not have a nice dog. She has a very big and fierce horse. Horses are big. And smelly. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita went to the Indian food restaurant just a little while ago. It was not smelly.  That is good.

I guarded the house last night. Craig and Zita and Emmet went to the new nice hamburger store. On my very busy street. They did not have way too many chips. That is good. Too many chips will make your tummy sick. It is known.

Zita said our beautiful garden's green beans are almost ready. I have kept all the nasty squirrels away. Good for me. I like our own grown green beans.





No comments:

Post a Comment