Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty One

We had a nice walk this morning. It is a hot day. We went on my favourite walk. Down the very little streets. With no sidewalks. Behind all the big houses. Until we get to our pond. Where my friends the ducks live in the summer.

I was a very good listener. More treats for me. Ha. 

We had toasts today. No jam today. Just butter. Oh well. 

Zita and Niamh and cousin Ciara are going in the gold big car to the place where all the very big animals walk around outside and lick your car. Not the very big bears or the scary wolves. They are behind very big fences. That is good. Or the beavers. Who live in the not so big lake. 

I am going to stay here and guard Craig and Emmet. I would bark too much if I went to the outside animal place. It is known. Oh well. 

Zita is going to the very loud outside music place tonight. With her friend Kathy. That is good.

Craig and I played throw the ball. But not too much. I get a bit too hot. So does Craig.  We play the look out the watch window. Both of us. That is good. I like my watching window. I do not bark so much now. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment