Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Forty

I had a nice walk. It is a not so very hot day. Just sunny.

Yesterday Craig found out I got an e-mail. From somebody I do not know. From far away. 

From a nice family with another lady Bouvier dog. Her name is Miss Gracie. She lives way far away too. Not in way far away Ireland. In way far away where the giant mountains are. Right beside the giant ocean. Where the big scary black and white whales live. Her family reads her my blog. That is very nice. 

Craig sometimes reads me stories. If there are very brave dogs in them. I did not know far away people read my stories. I just thought our friends read them. And all the cousins. 

Emmet is getting some free money from the university. Again. To go to the university. That is nice.  

It is because everybody likes Emmet's stories all about way way long ago. They want him to write more stories at his university. Craig told me so. That is good. 

Emmet really likes his university. And all the old stories. And the Mister Horton's store. Where you can get lots and lots of donuts. All day long. 

I am going to see my friend nice Doctor Smith this afternoon. Because of the cut on my back-foot. Oh dear.

I have to wear my way too cold winter boot at night. So I will not lick my sore foot. I got special pills for my foot. But I cannot lick it. Oh dear. 

Emmet and Zita have gone to buy lots lots and lots of food for Craig and Emmet's dinners. For when Zita is in way far away Ireland. Or they would only eat chips and pieces of cheese. And their teeth wiould fall out. Zita told me. 

Zita is going to way far away tomorrow. For a lots of days. I will be very sad. Oh dear. Maybe she will bring me back a present. 

Niamh is coming home with her. Both together. So they will not get lost in the too big scary airport in Toronto. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment